hehe, den Blick in Dein Ankleidestudio find ich ja nun total niedlich. Diese Kleid zu diesen Schuhen - jaa - und auch die Frisur paßt so gut. Ein eitles Wuseldämchen haste da. Schön.
I have one problem. It´s difficult for me to make clothes for the dollies. And so Pechmarie stand there without a blouse or a shirt. She only wear shoes ...
I'm so happy to have such a wonderful place to come visit, I see you were a recepient of the fabulous Silke's award too, Congratulations!!!!!!! Your dolls are just too adorable for words!!!! blessings,Flora
hehe, den Blick in Dein Ankleidestudio find ich ja nun total niedlich. Diese Kleid zu diesen Schuhen - jaa - und auch die Frisur paßt so gut. Ein eitles Wuseldämchen haste da. Schön.
AntwortenLöschenAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........I LoVe her!!!! =D
AntwortenLöschenDas Klamöttchen paßt niedlich zum Wuselchen, hat sie denn schon einen Namen?
AntwortenLöschenJa. Das ist doch die Pechmarie.
AntwortenLöschenDas Lotti ;0)
Oh my she is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschen..and so stylish ;)
Lovely outfit and shoes!!
I think I 've found a new favourite of yours :)
Yovanka
Hello all together!
AntwortenLöschenMany thanks for your nice comments.
I have one problem. It´s difficult for me to make clothes for the dollies. And so Pechmarie stand there without a blouse or a shirt. She only wear shoes ...
Das Lotti
I'm so happy to have such a wonderful place to come visit, I see you were a recepient of the fabulous Silke's award too, Congratulations!!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenYour dolls are just too adorable for words!!!!
blessings,Flora