Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009


Habe eine weitere "Baustelle", die ich euch nicht vorenthalten möchte. Allerdings darf ich daran noch ne Menge machen. Wenn ich allerdings nur am PäZä hocke, kann ich nicht vorankommen und somit stelle ich mir folgende Frage: Macht so ein Blog süchtig?

Have another "under construction modelling", which I would not like withhold from you. There is still much to do. If I sit only at the computer I can not get on. Therefore I ask myself the following question: Does such a blog make addicted?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Lotti!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog so that I now have a link to yours. :) I love the photos you have posted.
    I can't read the writing, but I can sure enjoy the pictures! Your style of sculpting is so darling!
    I was looking at your Maryhoonie just the other day and marveling at your style.
    Happy New Year, Lotti!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, wow!!!! Hi, Marilyn!!! I´m so happy about you posting. Many, many thanks.

    It´s so great that you like my style of sculting. "Ich bin ganz aus dem Häuschen". In english it means: I´m very excited.

    I have to write my blog in english, too. In german I can write better ... it´s funny.

    Next time I will try to make another Maryhoonie. I love your Hoonies. They make me so happy.

    Kind regards,
    Lotti

    AntwortenLöschen