Mittwoch, 29. April 2009


Et voilá ... eingelegte Hühneraugen nach Art des Hauses ...

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Lotti dear!

    Just popping in to say hello. I hope all is well, and you are happily creating! I've been using a translation tool recently, and although it's not perfect, it at least lets me see what you might be talking about!
    Hugs to you and your dollies!
    Brenda

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Brenda, my sweety (may I can say this ... sweety??? I don´t know ... (*giggle*)! I`m happy about your visit. Thanks a lot.

    Yes, I´m really happily creating dollies and some little things for my witch house.

    With a translation tool the translations are stupid and sometimes the meaning is wrong. But at least we can understand a bit.

    My dear Brenda. Many hugs to you and your sweet little dollings.

    Lotti :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Hexenküche ist mächtig am brodeln! :0)

    AntwortenLöschen