
Endlich! Ich habe es geschafft. Meine kleine Alice ist fertig. Heute habe ich ihr eine feine Frisur verpasst. Das Foto wird ihr nicht ganz gerecht. Bin halt keine gute Fotografin. Alice ist schnell auf´s Bügelbrett geklettert und ich habe ein Foto gemacht. Was bin ich froh, dass dieses kleine Wusel fast fertig ist.
O Ich liebe ihr.
AntwortenLöschensehr schön
She's So cute! I love her shoes! Fantastic job! :)
AntwortenLöschenPrimgrl1
Hello Essie and Primgrl1! Thank you for your comments :0)
AntwortenLöschen@Essie: Your German is wonderful ... excellent. I´m very pleased about it.
@Primgrl1: I have bought the shoes at an exhibition. But only one couple. I would like still more of this, but the sellers have no online shop. It´s a pity.
Many greetings from Lotti
Oh, she's so cute!!!!!!
AntwortenLöschenI love those shoes!!!!!!!
congratulations!!!
Eli
Many thanks, Eli ;o)
AntwortenLöschenI think she is beautiful and so well made. Her shoes are fabulous. Love everything about her.
AntwortenLöschenI also love you blog and just used your translator which is brilliant!
Nikki x
Wunderschön, wie groß ist Alice?
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße Laurina
Hi @all!
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for your visit and your very nive comment, Nikki.
The silly translator *giggle* ...
Many greetings,
Lotti ... a big fan of your work ;o)
@Laurina: Erst ein Mal herzlich willkommen auf meinem Blog und ganz lieben Dank für Deinen Kommentar.
Alice ist 24 cm groß.
Mittwochsgrüßle vom Lotti
@Nikki: I make a mistake. I mean a very nice comment ;o)There is no word "nive" at all in English. Is this right?
AntwortenLöschen