Sonntag, 3. Januar 2010

... walking through the winter wonderland ...


8 Kommentare:

  1. Totally beautiful. My favourite is the one with the berries.
    Nikki xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi, Theresa! Wish you a Happy New Year!

    I´m glad you like my winterwonderland pictures ;0).

    The berry picture is my favourite too, Nikki. It was the last picture, which I have taken today.

    Hugs Lotti

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have a passion for winter scenes and these are just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Sue,

    I have take(n ?) these photos for a selfmade calendar 2011.

    Hugs, Lotti

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. He, bist Du schon mit 2011 zugange, liebe Lotti? Wunderschöne Winterbilder. Ich liebe sowas sehr!
    Helena

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ich hab mal darüber nachgedacht einen Kalender zu machen ... und da braucht es Winterbilder ;o).

    Aber der Kalender ist dann für das Jahr 2011.

    Lotti

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die Winterfotos sind einfach wundervoll !!! Traumhaft !!!

    AntwortenLöschen