A beautiful view. Wish it was mine! I lived in Germany until i was 6 and remember really thick snow that came up to my knees. I lived in Izerlohne (born there), Hemer and Dortmund. Hope you have some fun in the snow. Nikki xxx
No, i dont speak any German and the little i did know i have long forgotten. My Dad was in the British forcs so we moved all around Germany and the UK. My Mum speaks it fluently because she made lots of German friends in the 14 years she was there. I have lots of good memories of Germany and your pictures of the winter woodland remind me of the woods we played in when we were little. Nikki xxx
A beautiful view. Wish it was mine!
AntwortenLöschenI lived in Germany until i was 6 and remember really thick snow that came up to my knees. I lived in Izerlohne (born there), Hemer and Dortmund.
Hope you have some fun in the snow.
Nikki xxx
Hi Nikki,
AntwortenLöschenyou are born in Germany ... and do you speak a little bit German?
Lotti
No, i dont speak any German and the little i did know i have long forgotten.
AntwortenLöschenMy Dad was in the British forcs so we moved all around Germany and the UK.
My Mum speaks it fluently because she made lots of German friends in the 14 years she was there.
I have lots of good memories of Germany and your pictures of the winter woodland remind me of the woods we played in when we were little.
Nikki xxx
It makes me happy, that you remind your childhood by looking my pictures ;0).
AntwortenLöschenHugs, Lotti